As we understand that an increasing number of guests wish to travel with their pets, we gladly welcome your dogs. However, as the hotel accommodates various guests, and in order to ensure comfort and safety for everyone, please adhere to our pet policy:
- We only accept small-sized dogs (except for guide dogs).
- A maximum of two pets is allowed in each room.
- When in public areas of the hotel, pets must be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the rooms.
- Pets must be well-groomed. The hotel reserves the right to charge for any damages caused by the pet, including any material or bodily harm. RAVE Ltd. retains the right to seek reimbursement and may request the repair or replacement of damaged items.
- During daily room cleaning, if a pet is left unattended, the housekeeping staff will not enter the room. If you are present in the room with your pet, please secure them on a leash or by other means (cage, carrier). To prevent any potential inconvenience, please inform the reception in advance of your desired timing for daily room cleaning.
- Pet owners are responsible for any damages caused by their pets (both material and bodily). RAVE Ltd. reserves the right to seek reimbursement and may request the repair or replacement of damaged items.
- Please be considerate of other guests and keep noise levels caused by your pet to a minimum. Failure to control noise may result in an early departure from the hotel.
- The surcharge for each pet is 30 € per day of stay (except for guide dogs, which stay free of charge).
- We reserve the right to charge 100 € for unregistered pets.
- In case your pet requires medical attention, there are two veterinary clinics and an animal hospital located nearby.
We wish you and your pets a pleasant stay.